In terms of being delicious and very good for health, nothing can come close to fresh, natural juice. Today, the market is full of juice brands that claim to be 100% natural; however, one is not really sure which juices are really 100% natural, which is why it is a great idea to juice your own veggies and fruits at home.
Now, you can enjoy healthy and delicious juices which are 100% natural in the comfort of your home with the Philips MicroMasticating Juicer. And, below in our Philips MicroMasticating juicer review, we will discuss the this juicer in depth. The MicroMasticating juicer from Philips is the perfect solution for everyday juicing from fresh veggies, fruits and nuts. The unique cold press technology of the juicer allows you to preserve up to around 90% of the nutrients from the fruits, veggies and nuts.
The MicroMasticating juicer is manufactured by the Philips Electronics Company, one of the most renowned electronic appliance manufacturing companies in the world. When it comes to the quality, functionality and reliability of products manufactured by Philips, you can expect nothing but the best. So, will the MicroMasticating juicer from Philips live up to your expectations? In this Philips MicroMasticating juicer review, we will look at the features of the product along with its pros and cons in detail, which will help to answer your question.
- Soft Fruits and Hard Veggies: You can make juices with soft fruits, as well as hard veggies and you can juice all kinds of combinations with the MicroMasticating juicer, even starchy ingredients that are usually quite difficult to juice such as mangoes, bananas, etc.
- Nuts, Greens and Leaves: You can juice greens and leaves such as spinach, wheatgrass, etc. that are full of fiber in the juicer. You can also make almond milk, etc. from almonds and other nuts.
- MicroMasticating Technology: The Philips MicroMasticating juicer uses the patented MicroMasticating technology, which squeezes the veggies, fruits or nuts until all the juice, oils, etc. is completely extracted. The masticating technology squeezes each cell in the ingredients and bursts it open and extracts the juicy goodness and allows you to get up to 90% of the whole fruit or vegetables into your glass.
- No-Sieve Design: The juicer does not have a pulp sieve, which ensures that you do not lose any of the fruit or vegetable pulp. And, the MicroMasticator grinds the pulp finely, so that you can get the fibers without the annoying lumps of pulp. The no-sieve design also makes the whole system more hygienic because It is easier to clean and you do not have to work extra hard to remove the pieces of pulp sticking to the sieve.
- Pre-Cleaning: The pre-cleaning feature ensures that not a single drop of juice remains in the juicing system, which makes it extremely easy to clean the juicer after use. Also, this ensures that you do not lose any juice to the juicer.
- Drip Stop Feature: The drip stop function ensures that all the juice lands in the juice jug or cup, as long as you place it directly under the nozzle and prevents the juice from dripping and creating a mess.
- Detachable Segments: Most of the parts of the juicer are detachable and fit into the pulp collection section, which is super handy if you have space constraints and this also makes the cleaning much easier.
- Compact Build: The design of the MicroMasticating juicer is small and contact, which means that it does not occupy a lot of space on the kitchen countertop.
- Design and Aesthetics: The frame of the MicroMasticating juicer is made of plastic, which makes it safe to handle when the juicer is plugged in and also easy to clean. The plastic frame ensures that you don’t have to worry about corrosion and rust. And, the black glossy finish of the juicer gives it a very modern look.
- Quick Clean: The rimless parts of the juicer and the detachable design makes it extremely easy to clean the MicroMasticating juicer with just tap water. And, since the juicer does not have any sharp edges, the particles and fibers of the ingredients can be rinsed off in seconds.
- Safety Features: The juicer is equipped with a safety lock, which ensures your safety when the juicer is in use. The machine also has firm grip feet with rubber that prevents slipping.
- Free Recipe Book: The juicer comes along with a free recipe book that will give you fantastic, yet simple recipes.
- The juicer is very fast and is simple to use.
- It extracts juices, oils, etc. from vegetables, fruits and nuts efficiently.
- The juicer is small and has a very compact design.
- Extracts the juice of up to 90% of the fruit and veggies.
- Easy to clean in less than 1 minute.
- The juicer is practically noiseless when it is in operation.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Assembling the various parts of the juicer may be difficult.
- There may be lots of juice lost with the pulp of vegetables and high-fiber fruits such as mangoes. So, you may have to run the pulp through the juicer again to extract all the juice.
- The detachable parts can get lost easily.
Philips understands that homemakers face many barriers while juicing at home such as lack of space, time, nutritional guidance, etc., not to mention the mess and cleaning up after the process. The Philips MicroMasticating juicer boasts all the innovative and time-saving features that you require to make juicing at home tasty, healthy and convenient.
And, after reading our Philips MicroMasticating juicer review, you will surely agree that the juicer is an excellent product. The speed, convenience and efficiency of the juicer and all its features make it undeniably an excellent investment. So, whether you are looking to buy your first juicer or simply want to upgrade your existing one, the Philips MicroMasticating juicer is certainly worth considering.