Cangshan 1022360 Walnut End-Grain Cutting Board,16 x 22 x 2"
Wood Type: Walnut
- Uniquely handcrafted exclusively for Cangshan Cutlery in the USA.
- Durable moisture resistant and tightly packed end-grain surface.
- Block is reversible, Hand-grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Multiple coats of FDA grade mineral oil applied, then buffed with a moisture resistant bees wax top coat finish.
- Large: 22" x 16" x 2" thick.
Details: Cangshan Cutlery End-Grain cutting board's are made from the highest grade of solid black walnut tree's in North America. The boards feature moisture resistant and tightly packed wood grains. The color is all natural with no stains being used. They are treated with 100% food safe mineral oil. There are finger grips cut out on each side of the board for easy transferring, cutting board can be used on reverse side.