Emorden Furniture Hans J Wegner Designed Wing Chair & Ottoman(Multi Colors Available), Top-Grain Black Italian Premium Leather/Stainless Steel
Brand: Emorden Furniture
Color: Black Premium Italian Leather
- 100% Genuine Top Grain Italian European Leather on all parts of the chair including seating sides, back and piping;
- Premium High Density Foam encased in Dacron provides comfort & long term appearance retention; Traditional Solid Birch Hardwood Frame; All piping and seams are hand sewn using traditional lockstitch;
- True to original: Dimension consistent shoulder level recessed back groove; True to original: Correct pitch back corner angles; Flex angle adjustable stainless steel floor protecting pad discs;
- Pure Stainless Steel Tube base. No chipping or rusting; Steel base joints are fully welded, smooth ground and sealed; Inserted body bolt sleeves secure the metal leg frame to the structure;
- Chair Dimension: Height 39.4 inches x Width 35 inches x Depth 29.1 inches; Ottoman Dimension: Height 13 inches x Width 24.8 inches x Depth 18.1 inches.
Publisher: Emorden Furniture
Warranty: Warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Chair Dimension: Height 39.4 inches x Width 35 inches x Depth 29.1 inches; Ottoman Dimension: Height 13 inches x Width 24.8 inches x Depth 18.1 inche
Package Dimension (inch): L37.4*W35.4*H33.5
N.W. (lb.): 53.6
G.W. (lb.): 67.2
Living Room, Sitting Room, Leisure Areas, Work Place, Hall, Coffee House, Hotel, Villa, Club
Vacuum with soft brush nozzle, clean with some special oil, no wet towel, no direct sunlight, no heat, no sharp objects
The year was 1960. Danish modern furniture design legend, Hans J Wegner sketched an upholstered wing chair literally on a drawing board using pencil and paper. The chair design had modern clean lines and an unmistakable Danish modern stance. The enveloping wrap provides the front ward looking encased structural groove of the arms. The precise curved wing chair back featured a crease folding inward which spans at shoulder height the width across. Yes, these features were aesthetically genius to the design. But they were also the foundation of Wegner's Ergonomics of modern clean form and comfort in functionality. The CH445 Wing Chair provides unexpected comfort in multiple seating positions from curled up to proper upright.
Package Dimensions: 37.4 x 35.4 x 33.5 inches