Emorden Furniture Poul Kjaerholm PK20 Style Cantilever Lounge Modern Chair(Multi Colors Available), Top-grain Light Brown Aniline Leather/Stainless Steel
Brand: Emorden Furniture
Color: Light Brown Premium Aniline Leather
- Legs: 1 pair cantilever style #304 stainless steel; Side Frame:1 pair #304 stainless steel; Crossbars: 1 pair "U" shaped #304 stainless steel;
- Upholstery: Genuine 100% Top Grain Aniline Leather 2MM thick;
- Finish: True to original brushed satin; Cushion: Low profile high-density foam; Floor protectors: Wool pad floor protectors;
- Feature:Bolster pillow with leather belt and metal buckle; Design Detail: True to original hand stitched ribbed tube slipcover;
- Dimensions: Height 35 inches x Depth 33 inches x Width 25.6 inches; Floor to seat height 17 inches, Detail dimensions as attached photo.
Publisher: Emorden Furniture
Warranty: Warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Chaise Lounge Dimension: Height 35 inches x Depth 33 inches x Width 25.6 inches; Floor to seat height 17 inches
Package Dimension (inch): L40.9*W26.8*H15.7
N.W. (lb.): 42.9
G.W. (lb.): 50.3
Sitting Room, Study Room, Leisure Areas, Hotel, Villa, Apartment, Living Room, Sitting Room, Work Place, Hall, Coffee House, Club
vacuum with soft brush nozzle, clean with some special oil, no wet towel, no direct sunlight, no heat, no sharp objects
The PK20 Cantilever Lounger was originally released in the late 1960's. The Cantilever design had been attempted before with Mies Van Der Rohe's Cantilever chair. Poul was determined to surpass the Mies design. It is completely up to interpretation but he may very well have succeeded with the introduction of the PK20. The design of the PK20 consists of several elements. A soft to the touch 2MM thick Genuine Top Grain Aniline Leather "slipcover" envelopes the low profile high-density foam and Dacron cushion. The slipcover is sewn in tubes providing incredible strength and the desired "ribbed" appearance. This suspends between two brushed satin (#304) Stainless Steel side frames to form the seat and back of the PK20 lounger. Poul designed the frame so the splayed side rails keep the leather slipcover under continual pressure. The PK20 has been dubbed one of the most comfortable mid-century chairs created. Its seating comfort is derived from the angle of tilt, the suspended leather surface and the spring cantilever design of the legs. The MLF reproduction of this chair is authentic in all details.
Package Dimensions: 40.9 x 26.8 x 15.7 inches