Kardiel Cubix Modern Modular Left Sectional Sofa, Charcoal Cashmere
- Brand: KARDIEL; Feature: True to original blind button plump tuft design; True to original rolled tuft back
- Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction; Legs: True to original stainless steel platform base legs
- Cushion: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm long lasting comfort; Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in Dacron; pillows: Includes throw pillows as shown.
- Fabric Type: Tweed in a premium Cashmere Wool Blend: 50% Cashmere Wool, 50% Synthetic Fiber; Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: Floor to top height 29.9 inches; Floor to seat height 15.75 inches; Floor to arm height 18.5 inches; Seat to top of back 16.5 inches; 2 seat module Width (side to side) 62.2 inches; (front to back) 39.1 inches; Chaise module: Width (side to side) 50.4 inches; (front to back) 57.1 inches; Entire sectional: longest depth front to back 57.1 inches, full width side to side, 111.6 inches
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Details: Understanding and then respecting the dimensions and details of the original, is necessary to create a quality reproduction. There are certain modern classic pieces that may look simple but are complex in design. On this particular reproduction, the roll of the top tuft and pitch of the back angle are critical to the side appearance and the seating comfort. Featuring a full width of 111.6”, the original dimensions of the Kardiel cubic reproduction were closely adhered to. Inside the main design, details such as the square tuft outline depth, the dimension of the square tufts, the plumpness and heft of the tuft were followed closely. When these details are not attend to, the sectional takes on a much different appearance than the original. We understand the intricacies of this design in depth. This frame of the Cubic was hand-assembled using solid wood. Each tuft and every seam of the Cashmere wool blend upholstery was hand-sewn. Cubic features a reinforced bottom seat cushion and ample multi density foam for a long lasting comfortable modern classic sectional. Cubic Modern Modular Sectional (Left Hand) features: * Feature: True to original blind button plump tuft design * Feature: True to original rolled tuft back * Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction * Legs: True to original stainless steel platform base legs * Cushion: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm long lasting comfort * Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in Dacron * Fabric Type: Tweed in a premium Cashmere Wool Blend: 50% Cashmere Wool, 50% Synthetic Fiber * Dimensions: * Floor to top height 29.9" * Floor to seat height 15.75″ * Floor to arm height 18.5″ * Seat to top of back 16.5" * 2 seat module Width (side to side) 62.2″ * 2 seat module Depth (front to back) 39.1″ * Chaise module: Width (side to side) 50.4″ * Chaise module: Depth (front to back) 57.1″ * Entire sectional: longest depth front to back 57.1″ * Entire sectional: full width side to side, 111.6″ * Pillows: Includes throw pillows as shown. * Warranty: 1 year limited warranty About Cashmere Cashmere wool fiber is obtained from “Cashmere goats.” Historically, fine-haired Cashmere goats have been called Capra hircus laniger, as if they were a subspecies of the domestic goat Capra Hircus. Cashmere goats produce a double fleece that consists of a fine, soft undercoat or under-down of hair mingled with a straighter and much coarser outer coating of hair called Guard Hair. For the fine under-down to be sold and processed further, it must be de-haired. De-hairing is a mechanical process that separates the coarse hairs from the fine hair. After this separating process the resulting premium “cashmere” is ready to be dyed and converted into yarn.
Package Dimensions: 72.0 x 36.0 x 36.0 inches