Kardiel Jefferson Mid-Century Modern Sofa, Atomic Moss Twill/Wood Legs
- Brand: KARDIEL; Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction; Quality Feature: Stress tested joints; Seat Platform: Reinforced elastic webbing spring system; Foam Type: Multi-density polyurethane foam wrapped in Dacron
- Cushion Style: Affixed stationary back cushion; Cushion feature: 2-piece expansive length seat cushions; Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping; Tufting Type: Button tufting back and interior arms
- Fabric Type: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon; Design Feature: Solid varnished wood undercarriage with splayed legs
- Overall Dimensions: Width 83.9 inches x Depth 33.5 inches x Height 31.9 inches; Floor to seat height 17.7 inches; Floor to arm height 31.9 inches.
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand; Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs; Includes 2 matching round bolsters as shown; Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Details: Jefferson has been reproduced to exacting detail and is deliberately structured for a comfortable seating experience. Generously filled and tufted cushions are coupled with firm supportive back and arms. True to the original, two round matching bolsters are included thus completing the original mid-century modern design. Your days of adjusting and straightening back pillows may be over as the affixed cushion design maintains Jefferson's tailored appearance, even in the most active social settings. A single row of button tufting spans the back and inside arms with tufting lines extending outward from the button in both horizontally and vertically. Jefferson was reproduced in precise proportion to the original on the back, as well as the interior sides of the arms and the seat. True to the original, the seat cushion is upholstered in a 2-piece design with classic upholstered piping elements. The hand-crafted quality of Jefferson features kiln dried solid hardwood legs. A foam wrapped, kiln dried wood frame provides the structure from which the entire sofa is built upon. Jefferson's durable tailored twill fabric options reduce the unsightly appearance of excessive surface piling and fuzzing. * Style: Jefferson Mid-Century & Loft Modern Sofa * Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction * Quality Feature: Stress tested wood joints * Seat Platform: Reinforced elastic webbing spring system * Foam Type: Multi-density polyurethane foam wrapped in Dacron * Cushion Style: Affixed stationary back cushion * Cushion feature: 2-piece expansive length seat cushion * Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping * Tufting Type: Button tufting back, interior arms * Leg Type: Wood Splayed * Fabric Type: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon * Design Feature: Solid varnished wood undercarriage with splayed legs * Overall Dimensions: Width 82" x Depth 34" x Height 27" * Dimension: Floor to seat height 17" * Dimension: Floor to arm height 27" * Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand * Feature: Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs * Feature: Includes 2 matching round bolsters as shown * Warranty: 1 year limited warranty About Vintage Tailored Twill: Twill is an interwoven knit fabric. The thread takes turns in an over and under weave forming a crooked yet overall lineal rectangle pattern that can be discerned at close range. The pattern exists but appears somewhat random when viewed from a normal distance. Vintage Tailored Twill provides a more refined, tailored appearance than that of a typical coarse twill. It relies on the multi-tone nature of the fabric strands themselves to provide the appearance of depth of texture. All fabrics wear with time, however when compared to common fabrics types like boucle or felt, twill are often considered more durable as they exhibit less visible wear effects such as piling and fuzzing.
Package Dimensions: 84.0 x 34.0 x 33.0 inches