MLF Nelson Marshmallow Sofa (7 Colors). Imported Light Brown Italian Leather, Comfortable, Solid, Durable, Artistic, Easy Cleaning & Interchanged, Floor Protector Pads Adjustable.
Color: Light Brown
- Product Dimension (inch): L52.8*W33.9*H33.1, Seat height: 16.5 inches(42CM)
- Fits perfectly in living room, lobby, hall, club, office, waiting area, leisure area, etc. Top quality reproduction of the original created in 1956 by George Nelson and Irving Harper, considered the most iconic of all modernist sofas.
- 18 cushions are made of full Italian leather and high density foam, comfortable & never lose elasticity, detachable for interchanged & easy cleaning.
- Black lacquered stainless steel tubular frame, solid & wear resistant. Adjustable floor protector pads, avoid scratching the floor, thoughtful design.
- Warranty: 2 years from the date of purchase for non-man-made damages.
Publisher: MLF Inc.
Warranty: Warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase for non-man-made damages.
Adult Signature Required
Product Dimension (inch): L52.8*W33.9*H33.1, Seat height: 16.5 inches(42CM)
Package Dimension (inch): L54.7*W32.3*H12.6
N.W. (lb.): 90.4
G.W. (lb.): 108
Living Room, Leisure Areas, Hall, Villa, Club, Waiting Area
vacuum with soft brush nozzle, clean with some special oil, no wet towel, no direct sunlight, no heat, no sharp objects
MLF® is a dedicated manufacturer of very high-quality 20th century modern classic design furniture replica.
MLF® was established in 1998 - making us one of the oldest suppliers of this style of furniture. In that time we worked constantly on the refinement and improvement of every design that we manufacture - we firmly believe that the products that we now produce are amongst the finest reproductions found anywhere in the world.
Design by George Nelson and Irving Harper, 1956. The playful Marshmallow Sofa is a landmark of modern design that's still turning heads and making people smile. The sofa originated from the discs that are its hallmark. The original George Nelson Marshmallow Sofa was conceptually designed in 1954. At the time, George Nelson was not working alone. The actual designer of the Marshmallow Sofa was Irving Harper, an employee of the George Nelson Group. George Nelson took credit. First production of the sofa began in 1956. The sofa ended production in 1961 with only 186 original pieces being produced. Some were available with cushions all the same color and some had multiple colored cushions.
Package Dimensions: 54.3 x 32.8 x 12.0 inches